This EPA report offers strategies for advancing smart growth, environmental justice, and equitable development.
Previous Featured Reports
- Locating Affordable Housing Near Transit: A Strategic Economic Decision
- Getting There Together: Tools to Advocate for Inclusive Development Near Transit
- Housing Landscape 2012
- Public Transit’s Impact on Housing Costs
- Evaluation of California's TOD Housing and Infill InfrastructureGrant Programs
- Cleveland's Ecovillage: Green and Affordable Housing Through a Network Alliance
- Challenges and Policy Options for Creating and Preserving Affordable Housing near Transit and in Other Location-Efficient Areas
- The Role of Affordable Housing
in Creating Jobs and Stimulating Local Economic Development
- Affordable-Accessible Housing In A Dynamic City: Why and How To Increase Affordable Housing Development In Accessible Locations
Mixed-Income TOD News
Information about mixed-income transit-oriented development and affordable housing near transit is gathered from a number of sources and posted on a blog. That blog is embedded below.